Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gerald A Emison; John C Morris
|ISBN:||9780739171301 0739171305 9780739171318 0739171313|
|Description:||xxii, 211 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Preface Lee M. Thomas Introduction Chapter 1: Call and Response: The Senior Executive Service Thomas Kelly Chapter 2: Managing the Conventional Path: Air Quality Planning and Management Gerald Andrews Emison Chapter 3: The Challenges of Pesticide Regulation: Reconciling Past Decisions While Forging a Better Future Susan Wayland Chapter 4: Leading at the Intergovernmental Boundary: EPA's Regional Offices A. Stanley Meiburg Chapter 5: Transitioning from the Conventional Path: Water Quality and Wetlands/Watersheds Robert Wayland Chapter 6: Protection Without Command-And-Control Systems: The Underground Storage Tanks System Ronald Brand Chapter 7: Protection in a Non-Regulated World: The Indoor Air Program Thomas Kelly Chapter 8: Formal systems for Planning and Managing National Environmental Protection David Ziegele Chapter 9: Lessons for Leadership in Environmental Management John C. Morris and Gerald Andrews Emison|
|Responsibility:||edited by Gerald Andrews Emison and John C. Morris.|
In this well-conceived volume, Jerry Emison and John Morris gather together scholars and practitioners to explore the challenges of executive leadership of the nation's premier environmental
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency -- Evaluation.
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency -- Management.
- Environmental protection -- United States -- History.
- Environmental policy -- United States -- History.
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency.
- Adult services in public libraries -- Evaluation.
- Environmental policy.
- Environmental protection.
- United States.